View Profile Hyter

All 7 Game Reviews

Loved the flash, bought the game...

and now I am very happy.

The truth

YOU NEVER CATCH THE DRAGON!!!

Great game

This was a great game I only have two suggestions.

1.) Have a high computer mode because my computer can support high quality the whole time. In the beginning the user should choose their computer quality. Then from that choice the game automatically decides the settings.

2.) All of the voices sounded very similiar. Try different voice actors or vary their speech.

To SLASH_ICNOG

Ran fine on my computer. What are your system specs?

Here
P4 @ 2.57 GHZ
512 mb of RAM
5 mb Cable internet

It was ok

The quiz had some questions that made me go over at least twice I think.
*Note* Rex_Tybal, yes that is why Otacon left his house. He was having sex with his step-mom and didn't want anyone to find out. Instead of just killing the random people why don't you listen to the story plot.
The reward was not rewarding since I already have all of that stuff.
One more thing if you right click and press play it skips the question, you need to fix that. Make it so that the next frame is always you loose, then have the frame have an actionscript that forces you to the beginning. It you are right then have the correct answer jump 2 frames. That is how you make it uncheatable.

Too small

The picture is way too small. You need some balance and this isn't orignal. Fix it up or just scrap it.

Fun... for awhile

Yea, it is fun to play once or twice but it doesn't beat (hee-hee) a real girl. Plus who wouldn't want to see Miss. Dynamite with (or without) a swim suit. Have fun, beating (ha ha) the game.

Art is the only open-minded candidate.

Elliot Nevills @Hyter