Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Loved the flash, bought the game...

and now I am very happy.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

The truth

YOU NEVER CATCH THE DRAGON!!!

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Fun but...

It was fun while it lasted, but it doesn't have a lot of replay value.

Sift Heads Sift Heads

Great game

This was a great game I only have two suggestions.

1.) Have a high computer mode because my computer can support high quality the whole time. In the beginning the user should choose their computer quality. Then from that choice the game automatically decides the settings.

2.) All of the voices sounded very similiar. Try different voice actors or vary their speech.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

To SLASH_ICNOG

Ran fine on my computer. What are your system specs?

Here
P4 @ 2.57 GHZ
512 mb of RAM
5 mb Cable internet

Metal Gear Solid Quiz Metal Gear Solid Quiz

It was ok

The quiz had some questions that made me go over at least twice I think.
*Note* Rex_Tybal, yes that is why Otacon left his house. He was having sex with his step-mom and didn't want anyone to find out. Instead of just killing the random people why don't you listen to the story plot.
The reward was not rewarding since I already have all of that stuff.
One more thing if you right click and press play it skips the question, you need to fix that. Make it so that the next frame is always you loose, then have the frame have an actionscript that forces you to the beginning. It you are right then have the correct answer jump 2 frames. That is how you make it uncheatable.

Hot Model Dressup Hot Model Dressup

Too small

The picture is way too small. You need some balance and this isn't orignal. Fix it up or just scrap it.

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

Fun... for awhile

Yea, it is fun to play once or twice but it doesn't beat (hee-hee) a real girl. Plus who wouldn't want to see Miss. Dynamite with (or without) a swim suit. Have fun, beating (ha ha) the game.